CyberSecurity Management: Preventing Data Breaches in the Age of Big Data
25 - 28 February 2018
This course covers effective strategies, techniques, systems, policies, and procedures to establish stronger cybersecurity and cybercrime controls, reduce operational risk, and improve online working whilst covering international best practices, ISO standards, compliance, audit, and industry regulations.
In today’s world and further into the digital future, all organizations face an ever-increasing number of information-related security challenges and risks against a backdrop of increasing national and global compliance, and audit standards and legislation.
Cybersecurity is the protection of data from theft and damage, business information, people’s identities, and how all businesses can be better equipped to work more safely in an increasingly online world where sensitive and personal information is stored, shared, and communicated.
This 4 day intensive training workshop addresses the latest concerns on IT infrastructure and cybersecurity. Participants will develop key skills and core competencies that will allow them to meet the ever-changing information security demands of the 21st century.
Course Participants will:
- Develop strategies and ways of working to improve detection of cyber security treats and improve information compliance
- Understand the security-related international information compliance and regulations, including industry specific standards
- Expand the expertise of personnel involved in developing skills and knowledge in the latest techniques, processes, and systems on cyber security, which will enable teams to become more effective
- Align cybersecurity, cybercrime and information compliance within the organization with related initiatives, including HR training and legal departments
- Help managers gain more confidence in cyber security awareness and understand information compliance in their industries
- Improve the overall process for secure working and reducing risk when dealing with different kinds of information such as confidential and sensitive data
Who should attend:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Heads of Departments in Information Security Management Information Systems, IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture, Network Operations, IT Operations, IT Data Center, DataBase Management, IT Deployment, IT Business Enterprise, IT Risk Management, IT Quality Assurance, IT Audit, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Business Continuity Planning
Contact us for further details.