Behavioral Based Safety & Leadership
09 - 11 December 2018
IMPROVE YOUR BBS PROCESS TO REALIZE ZERO INJURIES!
This exclusive 3 day course on Safety Leadership & Behavioral Based Safety will cover key safety strategies & methods in achieving zero injury in industry.
This results-oriented workshop is based on the premise that people learn by doing. It consists of eight modules that have specific exercises to ensure learning and practice of key skills. At the end of this workshop, all participants will have developed a specific, step-by-step action plan for enhancing safety in their organization.
Course participants will be able to :
- Create a safety culture of involvement and participation
- Maximise productivity by reducing “Loss Time Incidents”
- Integrate behavioral based safety (BBS) as a profitable long-term business strategy
- Improve compliance and effectively managing the risks
- Structure effective reward and recognition programmes to improve safety performance
“Dr. Martinez provided my supervisors with a dynamic and very understandable workshop on safety leadership. I recommend him highly to any company that requires a workshop on safety leadership.”
- Edward Rosseau, Safety Manager at an Oil & Gas Refinery
“This workshop on behavioral safety provided our senior leaders with the why and the how-to for creating a world class safety culture. We are now well on our way to success.”
- Rafe Wadell, Director of Safety
For full details & registration, kindly download the brochure today! Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org