IT Information Security Management Principles
This 4 day training program combines advanced technology and relevant practical experience to develop your IT security policies & create a robust IT infrastructure.
Information security is critical for modern business models today.
Organizations must be prepared to take crucial steps to strengthen their IT infrastructure from both internal & external threats.
Organizations must look to develop a security network that enhances business operations while improving its security position. Successful security architecture combines a mix of the latest policies & practices, technology, and a robust awareness program.
This 4 day intensive training workshop addresses the latest concerns on IT infrastructure and security. Participants will develop key skills and core competencies that will allow them to meet the ever-changing security demands of the 21st century.
Course Participants will:
- Master the tools & techniques for effective information & network security.
- Discover how to create a complete & sustainable IT security architecture.
- Gain knowledge on how to develop sound security policy together with your security architecture.
- Learn how to perform an IT governance assessment using CoBIT 5.0
- Learn how to perform smart security risk assessment within your organization.
- Gain valuable insights on implementing a proactive & robust security management system.
- Learn how to detect & prevent information security breaches due to inadequate IT security awareness within the organization.
Who should attend:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Heads of Departments in Information Security Management Information Systems, IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture, Network Operations, IT Operations, IT Data Center, DataBase Management, IT Deployment, IT Business Enterprise, IT Risk Management, IT Quality Assurance, IT Audit, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Business Continuity Planning
Contact us for further details.