Resilience at Work â„¢
Contact us for further details.
Resilience at Work is an experiential training program that enables participants to master the competencies of professional resilience, even during times of tremendous external change. Participants learn to assess and grow their own individual resilience by exploring factors that can support or take away from resilience. This training workshop utilizes the S.U.P.P.O.R.T.™ model of Resilience which builds understanding of the following concepts: Stress Hardiness, Understanding, Purpose, Persistence, Optimism, Resourcefulness and Team. Working from a platform of resilience, participants become better able to anticipate change, influence others positively and contribute to a thriving corporate culture.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Improved understanding of resilience
- Enhanced capacity for scanning environments
- Greater resilience in challenging times
- Enhanced sense of personal power
- Increased ability to maintain professional poise
- Improved impact in key professional relationships
- Better ability to bring focus to priorities for professional success
- Ability to create a culture of S.U.P.P.O.R.T.
- Ability to respond positively to change
- Improved understanding of all challenges
- Development of action plans for further growth
Highly experiential learning with exercises on every topic brings participants to a greater understanding of themselves, their relationships with others and an increased ability to create personal and professional success; to thrive in times of change. Participants work in individually, in pairs, small groups and the large group. Expect increased Morale, Productivity and therefore, Profitability.
CONTACT US for further details.