Mastering Leadership - Creativity, Problem Solving & Decision Making
18 - 19 Nov 2009
This 2-day program covers the essentials of leadership and the importance of taking ownership of situations via decisive decision making. Participants will understand the difference between management and leadership and start to build up their tool kit of skills including how to develop an effective team, solve problems, make the right decisions and communicate more effectively.
On completion, participants will be able to:
- recognise their own leadership style and what it means to their team
- appreciate the importance of leadership and the differences between a manager and a leader
- develop different leadership styles and show flexibility in the styles that they use
- demonstrate their ability to make take ownership of situations and deliver decisive decisions
- demonstrate the concept of the communication cycle
- recognise the different methods that can be adopted for day to day problem solving and decision making
- recognise the skills they require to build, develop and motivate a team
This course is extremely interactive and the participants will leave the course both knowing more about themselves than before they arrived and knowing more about how to lead others. The participants will also be provided a comprehensive workbook which will be complete with tools they can use in the workplace.
For further details, kindly download the PDF brochure from our website.