IT Risk Management & Leadership
23 - 26 June 2013
WHY IS THIS IT RISK ASSESSMENT WORKSHOP IMPORTANT?
- Are you effectively securing your organization’s IT systems that store, process, or transmit organizational information?
- Is your IT risk management plan tailored to the specific risk profile of your business and being coordinated across all functional and business units?
With the release of IT Governance frameworks, requirements for risk management and new international standards entering the market, the pressure is mounting to ensure that all your IT risks are identified and the necessary action is taken – be this to mitigate them, accept or ignore them. So, how safe is your IT system? What are the risks that your organization is being exposed to?
The solution to this challenge is to establish an effective risk management process that protects the organization, not just its IT assets, and provides it with the ability to perform its mission.
Risk management is the process of identifying and assessing risk and taking preventive measures to reduce it to an acceptable level. It is critical that you develop an effective risk management program that assesses and mitigates risks within your IT systems and better manages these IT-related mission risks.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP
- Identify common IT project risks
- Learn how to assess threats and vulnerabilities to create a risk response strategy
- Understand what qualifies as risk with IT projects
- Understand the most common IT risk sources
- Qualify and quantify IT risks
- Learn the difference between negative and positive IT risks
- Develop an IT risk management plan
- Plan risk response methods for IT risks
- Create risk mitigation and contingency plans
- Monitor and control project risks
- Overcome resistance from stakeholders and team members
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP
- IT risk managers
- IT security managers
- Compliance officers
- Program and project managers
- IT project managers
- IT operation manager
For further details, kindly download the PDF brochure or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org