Successful Safety Leadership
06 - 07 February 2011
Effective Safety Leadership is a key feature of a positive safety culture as it determines how everybody else in the organization will view and act upon safety issues.
Successful Safety Leadership is a practical ‘two-day’ training course that is both challenging and highly interactive. Rooted in a ‘results-based’ focus, each action-oriented, skill-building exercise is designed to help you and your organisation get the safety results you want and need.
By the end of the course, you should understand:
- the impact that successful safety leadership exerts on safety performance
- the attributes that an extraordinary safety leader possesses
- your personal safety leadership strengths
- the importance of good safety communications
- how to inspire others to perform safely
Special Introduction to PEER® - A Dynamic Safety Leadership Process
Based on behavioral psychology, the PEER® course focuses on the ‘how’ of safety leadership, rather than the ‘what’ of safety leadership. To help develop the ‘safety partnership, that is so vital for success, managers are taught how to ‘Positively Engage Employee Risk’.
For full details, download the PDF brochure today.