Professional Covert Surveillance & Investigation [GA]
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
28 March - 01 April 2011
The Professional Covert Surveillance & Investigation course will develop a participant’s proficiency in investigation methodologies including the investigation of
thefts, assaults, domestic disputes, motor vehicle accidents (MVAs), threats, terrorism and more serious crimes. Leadership, teamwork and people skills are also an important part of the training.
This challenging and informative course has been specifically designed for those persons working in an industrial & business Security environment where receiving and interpreting correct information and maintaining clear communications is vital to the safety and security of their company and infrastructure.
This hands-on course takes a practical approach towards investigative services and takes the investigation from the initial receipt of complaint up to the presentation of a brief of evidence.
Delegates will be required to:
- Attend various locations around Kuala Lumpur to gather information where clear thinking and good team work is vital to achieving the objective.
- Learn how to interpret situations and ensure that all relevant information is gathered and assessed before important decisions are made.
- Practise the correct and most efficient way to conduct an investigation will allow investigators to identify any deficiencies in current procedures and will result your company gaining an enviable reputation as a leader in investigation practices.
Upon completion, delegates will clearly understand how much they have learnt from the training and how they will be able to react with more professionalism and in a more responsive and effective manner when information is provided to them in their own work environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Security Professionals, Heads, Managers
- Risk Management specialists
- Emergency Response Team
- Plant Security Head, Managers, Incharge
- Former and serving police investigators
- Investigation officers & others
- Corporate investigation specialists
- Organisational development consultants
Download the PDF brochure and register today! Contact email@example.com for further details.