Beyond Dealmaking: Negotiating Profitable Relationships [GA]
27 - 29 Sept 2011
Beyond Dealmaking: Negotiating Profitable Relationships
Negotiation is a fundamental skill that is called upon virtually every day, from the salesroom to the boardroom. Knowing how to negotiate well is the key to forging
profitable business relationships, enhancing team cohesion, working smoothly with customers, and achieving individual goals.
This highly interactive, skills-centered course introduces Dr. Billings-Yun’s GRASP five-step method for negotiating value-maximizing and durable agreements with particular emphasis on establishing value, building trust and overcoming resistance.
Benefits of attending
- Stay focused on your goals
- Understand and influence the other party
- Speak to be heard, to persuade and to motivate
- Use legitimacy to resist unfair demands and force
- Lay down an anchor while resisting anchoring by others
- Handle disputes efficiently and effectively
- Build a “WAL” to strengthen your confidence and persuasive powers
- Move from one-time transactions to long-term relationships
- Work more effectively in teams and across cultures
- Develop mutual trust and cooperation with colleagues and customers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Heads of Departments
- All Middle to Senior Level Executives/Managers
- HR Personnel across all sectors
- Purchasing & Contracts Officers
- Business Development Managers
- Legal Counsels & Advisors
- Negotiators at all levels
- Service Providers
For full course details, kindly download the PDF brochure. Limited to 24 participants. Register today to secure your seats!
For information or assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to book 3 or more seats, contact for special rates.