Masterclass: Advanced & Expert Strategies In Oil & Gas Finance And Accounting [GA]
05 - 09 March 2012
Finance and accounting is one of the core management functions in all organizations. The maximisation of financial resources may be the key factor for success. However, in the oil & gas industry, the rapid changes in geopolitical and economic climate has brought forth a growing need for change in regulatory framework regarding environmental, governance and reporting issues.
It is crucial that leaders in the oil & gas industry be equipped with wide-ranging knowledge in finance & accounting to achieve strategic planning & decision-making.
This training will benefit your organization by giving delegates greater knowledge on best practices to make better decisions in oil & gas finance and help their organization reach new heights.
Key reasons why your organization would benefit from this course:
- Establish crucial insights of the oil & gas industry’s current and future prospect
- Improve key analytical skills and techniques in oil and gas capital budgeting and project evaluation including risk analysis for better decision-making and strategic planning
- Reviewing the critical issues related to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS) and its application in oil & gas companies
- Understanding the most important issues related to valuation of oil & gas prices & properties under current and proposed international accounting standards
- Managing and mitigating risks effectively
- Gaining knowledge on derivatives and hedging due to the complexity of the industry
“Great course that gives me the good ideas in financial accounting strategies which will help me in my work.”
~ Ministry of Oil & Gas Oman
“Excellent coverage of financial forecasting, risk analysis, and planning.”
~ Conoco Phillips
“Great course. I learned a lot about financial analysis that will help me on the job.”
The combination of interactive presentations, hands-on exercises and open discussion groups along with real case studies, ensures you will obtain maximum value from attending.
For full course & registration details, contact Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org or kindly download the PDF brochure from our website.