Finance & Capital Investment Analysis For Project Managers & Technical Professionals [GA]
02 - 04 April 2012
Engineers & technical professionals are expected to make financially based decisions, often without a formal financial background or training on best practices in capital investment analysis.
This in-depth and practical course (with the third day dedicated to hands-on analysis) will demystify finance and cover best practices in financial analysis. By the conclusion of the course, delegates will be able to communicate easily in financial terms.
They will be able to comprehend the content of financial statements, analyze and interpret financial information, understand the importance of cashflow, match their budgets to realistic targets, and accurately analyze capital investments. Most importantly, delegates will learn best practices in all of these areas.
This training will benefit your organization by giving delegates greater knowledge on best practices to make better decisions in finance and help their organization reach new heights.
Key reasons why your organization would benefit from this course:
- Understand the “big picture” of finance and capital investment analysis how this relates to daily business decisions
- Discover how to read and analyze a set of company accounts and confidently communicate with accounting and finance professionals.
- Effectively analyze the impact of financial decisions on your business
- Understand the power of discounted cash flow in management decision making
- Lead best practices used by companies around the world
“Great course that gives me the good ideas in financial accounting strategies which will help me in my work.”
~ Ministry of Oil & Gas Oman
“Excellent coverage of financial forecasting, risk analysis, and planning.”
~ Conoco Phillips
“Great course. I learned a lot about financial analysis that will help me on the job.”
For full course & registration details, kindly download the PDF brochure from our website. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Quote code [FIN-CAP-DUB-GA] for a 10% discount.