Stress Management at the Workplace (GA)
12 - 13 February 2014
Stress Management at the Workplace is an experiential training program that enables participants to master the competencies of professional resilience, even during times of tremendous internal & external change & challenges. Participants learn to assess and grow their own individual strengths by exploring factors that can support or take away from resilience.
This training workshop utilizes the S.U.P.P.O.R.T.™ model of Resilience which builds understanding of the following concepts: Stress Hardiness, Understanding, Purpose, Persistence, Optimism, Resourcefulness and Team. Working from a platform of resilience, participants become better able to anticipate change, influence others positively and contribute to a thriving organizational culture.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Improved understanding of resilience
- Enhanced capacity for scanning environments
- Greater resilience in challenging times
- Enhanced sense of personal power
- Increased ability to maintain professional poise
- Improved impact in key professional relationships
- Better ability to bring focus to priorities for professional success
- Ability to create a culture of S.U.P.P.O.R.T.
- Ability to respond positively to change
- Improved understanding of all challenges
- Development of action plans for further growth
Highly experiential learning with exercises on every topic brings participants to a greater understanding of themselves, their relationships with others and an increased ability to create personal and professional success; to thrive in times of change. Participants work in individually, in pairs, small groups and the large group. Expect increased Morale, Productivity and therefore, Profitability.
CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.